Friday 28 September 2012

"Sometimes you just don't feel like doin nothin"

Ahhhh. Chubby Baby!
"Sometimes you just don't feel like doin nothin"



I had a couple of days like this this week.  I think I have just been going full blast for so long that I ran out of steam like this little fellow.  So I have not gotten all the typing and posts I wanted to do accomplished, so my fingers are doing double-duty typing today.

So today is weigh in day and I'm hoping my being lazy this week has not affected the bottom line, ha ha, get it? bottom line, snicker, snicker, lame, I know, but here we go:



This is great, feet doing a happy dance, down another 3.6 lbs.  Total lost is now 16.2 lbs since September 1st.
I think I might even reward the feet with a pedicure tonight; since I keep making them stand and have their picture taken.
This is a message to my daughter, the dress I bought just before you left to go home, I can now zip by myself no problem.  Ta-dah! Happy Happy.  Might reach my goal by Christmas.  Hope so, anyway.

Have a great day. I know I will!


No comments:

Post a Comment